This bread machine Cuban dinner bread recipe is somewhat similar to a small loaf of French bread but with a little more flavor. There are actually a ton of variations for pan Cubano out there but this one is a simplified bread machine version. This bread smells amazing while it bakes! It is a very versatile bread that goes with many meals.
What does Cuban dinner bread go with?
Cuban dinner bread goes great with almost any meal and is super simple to make. It has a great thick and flaky crust and it pairs well with most any cheese. I love to serve this with a soup or stew. It is a great bread that goes well with many meals.
No bread machine?
Don’t have a bread machine? Don’t worry, I’ll also include instructions to make this bread by hand below as well.
Bread Machine Cuban Bread Recipe
- Bread machine (There are also instructions to make this bread by hand below)
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 packet yeast (about 1 ½ teaspoons if you're measuring it out)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp salt
Bread machine method:
- Combine all the ingredients and use the French bread setting or another crusty bread setting if you have one.
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well with beaters. Knead the dough for about eight minutes and then leave it to rise for about an hour. Bake the loaf at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. If you need even more recipes, be sure to check out our Take a Recipe and Leave a Recipe group on Facebook!
If you liked this bread machine Cuban dinner bread recipe, you might also like:
- Molasses Honey Bread
- Bread Machine Whole Wheat Bread
- Crockpot Black Eyed Peas
- Why You Should Get a Bread Machine