Parmesan roasted campari tomatoes are a delicious side dish and super easy to throw together. I love using campari tomatoes but feel free to use whatever you have on hand as this recipe works for other types of tomatoes as well. This recipe is great if you’re a gardener and looking for something to do with your tomatoes.
When I was growing up my dad’s best friend had a really amazing garden. I remember him bringing crates of tomatoes over and we ate them with salt and pepper. Eating a garden fresh tomato is awesome. When my husband and I lived in Texas we grew tomatoes but the squirrels kept stealing them! These days we love getting fresh tomatoes from the farmer’s market when they’re in season.
Why campari tomatoes?
Campari tomatoes are bigger than grape tomatoes and noted for their juiciness and high sugar level. They taste really nicely roasted in this recipe.
What ingredients are needed for this recipe?
To make these Parmesan roasted campari tomatoes you only need a few ingredients. You’ll need:
- Campari tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Dried rosemary
- Dried oregano
- Grated Parmesan cheese
How do I make these Parmesan roasted campari tomatoes?
To make these tomatoes first begin by gathering and measuring out your ingredients. You will need:
- 10 to 12 campari size tomatoes cut in half
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese (grated)
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking pan and add tomatoes cut side up, then drizzle a generous helping of olive oil over the tomatoes. Sprinkle salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, and Parmesan cheese evenly over the tomatoes and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Parmesan Roasted Campari Tomatoes
- Casserole dish
- 10 to 12 campari tomatoes cut in half may substitute another type of tomatoes if desired
- olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking pan and add tomatoes cut side up, then drizzle a generous helping of olive oil over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, and parmesan cheese evenly over the tomatoes and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Need even more recipes? Check out our Take a Recipe and Leave a Recipe group on Facebook!
If you liked this recipe, you might also like:
- Balsamic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- No Boil Crockpot Mac & Cheese
- Easy Carrot Souffle
- Classic Pasta Salad
- Yellow Cake Mix Corn Bread
If you liked this recipe for Parmesan roasted campari tomatoes, please share the love and pin it!