Homemade Taco Bell Crunch Wraps
Homemade crunch wraps are such a fun way to add something different to your weekly meal plan. My first crunch wrap didn't turn out that pretty but after some practice I got the hang of it. These are great if you have a griddle but if not, a hot skillet will do. After you make a few you'll be a pro at folding them!
Servings 6 people
- 6 large flour tortillas I used burrito sized but the larger the better
- 1 packet taco seasoning I used the Taco Bell kind
- 1 pound ground beef browned, fat drained and seasoned with the above packet of taco seasoning
- 6 Tostada shells
- 1 small can nacho cheese
- sour cream
- ½ cup Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup diced Roma tomatoes
- ½ cup finely diced lettuce.
Begin by browning your ground beef and then adding the taco seasoning per the directions on the packet.
Heat the nacho cheese slightly and then layer the nacho cheese, taco meat, tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce, diced tomato, and Mexican blend cheese in the middle of your large tortilla.
Fold the tortilla on top until it makes a wrap and place top down on a hot pan coated with non-stick spray or griddle. Cook until the tortilla is slightly browned.