Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
Crockpot chicken stroganoff is a fun spin on the classic stroganoff recipe. It is a family favorite as well as an easy toss and go crockpot recipe.
Servings 4 people
- 4-5 boneless and skinless chicken thighs (if using chicken breast, about 3 large chicken breasts will work)
- 1 medium white onion sliced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (about 10.5 ounces each)
- 1 package fresh mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- egg noodles (for serving)
Begin by spraying your crockpot with non-stick spray.
Next, slice your onion and add it to your crockpot with the chicken.
Wash and dry your mushrooms. Slice them and then add them to the mixture.
Next, add the cream of chicken soups, packet of dry onion soup mix, and salt and pepper.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Serve over egg noodles.