Triple Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
Triple berry cheesecake fruit salad is an easy no bake recipe. This easy cheesecake fruit salad recipe is perfect for summer. It is also a festive red, white, and blue dessert to bring to a Memorial Day or Fourth of July get together.
Servings 8 people
- 16 ounces strawberries quartered with the stems removed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 containers vanilla yogurt 6 ounces each
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese you can substitute softened regular cream cheese, if needed
- 1 package instant cheesecake filling (such as Jello) 3.4 ounces
- 8 ounces whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
In a large mixing bowl, add the yogurt, whipped cream cheese, instant cheesecake filling, and whipped topped.
Mix with a hand mixer on medium until everything is well mixed.
Add in the blueberries and strawberries with some set aside to top your fruit salad with. Add the raspberries last since they are more delicate and can be smushed.