This triple berry cheesecake fruit salad is perfect for summer! Not only is this fruit salad absolutely delicious but it’s also so easy to make. No baking required.
This recipe uses a few simple ingredients and is wonderful during the summer berry season. I recommend a mix of blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. Luckily, at my local grocery store (HEB here in Texas) they offer a triple berry carton which is really cool.
I’m always looking for a good recipe for berries. My kids just love to eat them. We also love to go berry picking at our local berry farms. We are so lucky we have a blueberry and strawberry farm within an hour of us. It’s such a fun outing to do as a family.
I also love this no bake cheesecake fruit salad because it is the perfect red, white, and blue dish to bring to a Memorial Day or Fourth of July barbecue or potluck. It is also perfect for a last minute dessert. It is beautiful in just a regular dish or it also looks fantastic in a trifle dish.
Can you make this recipe ahead of time?
You can absolutely make this recipe ahead of time. I recommend making the cheesecake mix and then folding the fruit in right before serving. You can keep the cheesecake mix and fruit in two separate containers and then mix right before serving.
Other variations for cheesecake fruit salad
If you’re not a berry fan, you can also swap out some of the berries for other fruit like peaches, bananas, pineapple, or kiwi. I have made this with fresh peaches because one of my friends is allergic to strawberries and it was still a huge hit with everyone. Some other variations include:
- Kiwis, mangoes, and mandarin oranges
- Bananas and strawberries
- Pineapple and mangoes
- Peaches, blueberries, and raspberries
Tips for making this recipe:
- Use fresh fruit, not frozen.
- If making ahead of time, make the cheesecake filling and then add the fruit right before serving.
- Add the raspberries in last as they tend to get smushed easily.
How to store this fruit salad
Store this fruit salad in your refrigerator in an airtight container. It will be good for two to three days. After more than two or three days the fruit tends to get too mushy.
Check your pantry and start making your grocery list. To make this no bake triple berry cheesecake fruit salad, you will need:
- Strawberries: You’ll want to remove the stems and then quarter your strawberries.
- Blueberries: I used about a cup of blueberries.
- Raspberries: I used about a cup of raspberries. I recommend adding them last as they tend to get smushed easily.
- Vanilla yogurt: I used two six-ounce containers.
- Whipped cream cheese: I recommend using whipped cream cheese but you can use a block of softened regular cream cheese.
- Instant cheesecake filling: I used a 3.4 ounce box of Jello brand cheesecake filling. You can find these near the gelatin, pudding, and pie mixes at most grocery stores. Be sure you grab the kind that says instant on the package.
- Whipped topping: Such as Cool Whip.
How to make triple berry cheesecake fruit salad
To make this cheesecake fruit salad, first find and measure out your ingredients. You will need:
- 16 ounces of strawberries (quartered with the stems removed)
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 2 containers of vanilla yogurt (6 ounces each)
- 8 ounces of whipped cream cheese (you can substitute softened regular cream cheese, if needed)
- 1 package of instant cheesecake filling (3.4 ounces) such as Jello
- 8 ounces of whipped topping such as Cool Whip
In a large mixing bowl, add the yogurt, whipped cream cheese, instant cheesecake filling, and whipped topped. Mix with a hand mixer on medium until everything is well mixed. Add in the blueberries and strawberries with some set aside to top your fruit salad with. Add the raspberries last since they are more delicate and can be smushed.
Triple Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Hand mixer
- 16 ounces strawberries quartered with the stems removed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 containers vanilla yogurt 6 ounces each
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese you can substitute softened regular cream cheese, if needed
- 1 package instant cheesecake filling (such as Jello) 3.4 ounces
- 8 ounces whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the yogurt, whipped cream cheese, instant cheesecake filling, and whipped topped.
- Mix with a hand mixer on medium until everything is well mixed.
- Add in the blueberries and strawberries with some set aside to top your fruit salad with. Add the raspberries last since they are more delicate and can be smushed.
If you liked this triple berry cheesecake fruit salad, you might also enjoy:
- Strawberry Shortcake Fruit Salad
- Secret Ingredient Banana Pudding
- Old Fashioned Fruit Salad with Whipped Cream
- Lorna Doone Banana Pudding
This recipe has been one of my most shared recipes on Facebook. If you love this recipe, please be sure to share it with your friends!