Crockpot Spinach Queso
This dip can easily be made in your crockpot.
Servings 8 people
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup white onion white
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 16 ounces processed cheese such as Velveeta (one block)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces mild red salsa
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 cup milk
Begin by spraying your crock-pot with non-stick spray.
Then wash your cilantro, remove the stem and finely chop it.
Take your frozen spinach and wring out any excess water.
Chop your processed cheese into large blocks so that it melts evenly.
Combine all of your ingredients in your crockpot and cook for 3 to 4 hours on low.
Stir well and then serve over tortilla chips.