This Christmas cookies coloring page is perfect for kids. It is a fun and easy way to get into the Christmas spirit!
Affiliates Disclaimer: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase or sign up for a service. There is no extra cost to you.
Christmas is just around the corner! I feel like last year Christmas snuck up on me and I was doing everything last minute. This year, I’m trying to be more prepared and that also includes making sure I have plenty of Christmas activities and recipes on my site too.
From gingerbread men to candy canes, this Christmas coloring page is a great way for kids to get creative. You can use this page as a regular coloring page or use whatever craft supplies you have on hand and get extra crafty.
This coloring page is great for leaving for Santa if you didn’t have a chance to bake cookies or you can also have kids plan out their designs on the coloring page first!
From your Elf on the Shelf
If you’re doing Elf on the Shelf, it can be a little overwhelming coming up with new ideas all the time. Print this coloring page and leave it as an activity for your kids to do from your Elf.
Other fun ideas for this template
- Puffy paint: To make puffy paint combine equal parts non-toxic white glue and shaving cream with a few drops of food coloring.
- Glitter: Use a glue stick, then sprinkle glitter on and shake off.
- Water colors or other paints: If you want to get super crafty!
- Tempera paint sticks: We love using these and they aren’t messy like regular paint.
More Christmas activities for kids:
- Cinnamon Salt Dough Ornaments
- Christmas Paper Plate Wreath
- Christmas Do a Dot Sheets
- Gingerbread Play Dough Mats
How to download and print
If sharing, please link directly back to the site and not the PDF. This will keep the printables easy to download with no email required.
To download and print the leaf printable, click the download button below. This PDF is free for personal use only, absolutely no commercial reproduction of any kind is allowed.
The printable should be printed in black and white on portrait (8.5″ x 11″) setting.