This copycat Jason’s Deli fruit dip is so easy to make at home. You need only a few ingredients!
The fruit dip at Jason’s deli is just the perfect amount of sweetness, orange, and creaminess. This copycat recipe is really close to the real deal and so easy to replicate at home.
This dip is perfect for strawberries, apple slices, bananas, or even cookies! As you can tell, my family really enjoys this dip with fresh strawberries. This dip was great after we spent an afternoon picking strawberries at our local strawberry farm. Plus, it was so easy to make.
Can I make this dip in advance?
You can make this dip up to a day in advance. Keep in an airtight container in your fridge. Stir again before serving.
How to store this dip
You can store this dip in your fridge in an airtight container. This fruit dip will be good for about 4 days.
What ingredients are needed for this recipe?
For this recipe, you will need:
- Sour cream: Use the full fat kind.
- Cream cheese: Make sure it is softened to room temperature so it won’t be lumpy when you mix it in. This will take some of the sharpness out of the dip.
- Powdered sugar: To sweeten the fruit dip.
- Orange extract: Don’t overdo it with the extract, it can be quite strong.
You will also need a hand mixer for this recipe.
Tips for this recipe
- Use full fat sour cream.
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened to room temperature or it can cause the dip to be lumpy.
- Try adding another tablespoon or two of powdered sugar if you feel your dip isn’t sweet enough.
Copycat Jason’s Deli Fruit Dip
- Hand mixer
- 1 cup sour cream full fat
- ¼ cup cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ teaspoon orange extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
- Serve with fruit such as apples, strawberries, or other berries.
If you liked this copycat recipe, you might also enjoy:
- Copycat Jason’s Deli Tomato Soup
- Copycat McAlister’s Chili
- Copycat McAlister’s Sweet Tea
- Old Fashioned Fruit Salad
If you enjoyed this recipe, don’t forget to save it for later with Pinterest!