This copycat chicken salad chick broccoli salad is so easy to make at home! It is a quick and easy side dish to whip up.
This copycat chicken salad chick broccoli salad is a quick salad to make. It goes great with chicken salad like this copycat chicken salad chick Sassy Scotty or copycat chicken salad chick Cranberry Kelli. It’s also a great recipe for potlucks or barbecues.
There are no fancy ingredients needed and it’s quick to make. You can even make this broccoli salad ahead of time.
For this recipe, you will need:
- Sugar: To sweeten the dressing.
- Apple cider vinegar: For the dressing for the broccoli salad.
- Mayonnaise: I recommend using Duke’s
- Broccoli florets: You’ll need 3 ½ cups of broccoli florets or one medium head of broccoli chopped.
- Sharp cheddar: I recommend grating it yourself, if possible.
- Mozzarella: You will need a little bit of shredded mozzarella.
- Bacon bits: You can also fry your own bacon, if desired.
For this recipe, you will need a large bowl, whisk, and a spoon.
In a bowl combine the sugar and apple cider vinegar. Stir in the mayonnaise and whisk together. Whisk until smooth.
Add the broccoli then stir well.
Add cheese and bacon bits on top. Refrigerate for a few minutes before serving.
- I think Duke’s mayonnaise will give you the closest taste to Chicken Salad Chick.
- Shred your own cheddar if possible.
- You can fry your own bacon instead of using bacon bits, if you prefer.
How to store leftovers
Store any leftovers in your fridge in an airtight container. The salad will be good for up to three days after making.
Other copycat Chicken Salad Chick recipes:
- Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Pimento Cheese
- Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Dixie Chick
- Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Lemon Basil
- Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Sassy Scotty
Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad
- large bowl
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise I recommend using Duke's
- 3 ½ cups broccoli florets or one medium head of broccoli chopped
- ½ cup grated sharp cheddar I recommend grating it yourself, if possible.
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the sugar and apple cider vinegar.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and whisk together. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the broccoli then stir well.
- Add cheese and bacon bits. Refrigerate for a few minutes before serving.