These balsamic Parmesan roasted brussels sprouts are the perfect side dish for a regular dinner but also special enough for holiday dinners too!
Looking to get more veggies in or looking for an easy side dish? Then these balsamic Parmesan roasted brussels sprouts are a dish you have to try. They’re easy and great for a weeknight dinner side.
Even if it’s been awhile since you’ve had brussel sprouts or you think you don’t like them, I’d still encourage you to try this recipe. They taste absolutely gourmet but are very easy to make.
💭 Why you’ll love this recipe
This is a quick and easy way to make brussels sprouts and they’re loaded with flavor!
🦃 A great side dish for Thanksgiving
These balsamic Parmesan roasted brussels sprouts are also an amazing and super easy side dish to add to your next Thanksgiving or holiday meal.
This recipe is great because you can also slice and store the brussels sprouts the day before and then add everything together before baking to help with the prep time.
🥣 Ingredients needed
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- Brussels sprouts: You’ll need about one pound of brussels sprouts. You can save time by buying the pre-sliced ones.
- Minced garlic: You’ll need about two tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Parmesan cheese: If you’re a cheese lover, feel free to add a little more!
- Olive oil: I recommend using extra virgin olive oil.
- Balsamic vinegar: A little goes a long way, be careful not to use too much.
- Salt and pepper: I recommend doing salt and pepper to taste.
You will need an oven safe casserole dish.
🍽 How to make
Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
While oven is preheating wash and slice the brussels sprouts length wise.
Give the brussels sprouts a generous drizzle of olive oil before placing in an oven safe dish.
Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese before adding the balsamic vinegar.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes in a greased casserole dish.
🥡 How to store leftovers
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in your refrigerator. Leftovers will be good for up to four days after making.
Other great side dish recipes:
If you tried this Balsamic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts or any other recipe on my site, please leave a ⭐ rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. I would love to hear from you!
Balsamic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Casserole dish
- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
- While oven is preheating wash and slice the brussels sprouts length wise.
- Give the brussels sprouts a generous drizzle of olive oil before placing in an oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese before adding the balsamic vinegar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes in a greased casserole dish.
My husband struggles to enjoy any brussels sprouts recipe I try, but he loves balsamic! I’ll be giving this a try as my last ditch effort before “banning” brussels sprouts from my kitchen. Thanks for the idea, and it seems like a really simple recipe!
I love Brussels sprouts. This recipe is a must try.
Holy moly these look so darn good! We love brussel srpouts in our house so I want to try these this year for Thanksgiving.
I am the only person in my family that eats brussel sprouts, but I think they are so delicious cooked the right way! I’ll have to try this!
Yum yum, these look absolutely delicious. I love brussel sprouts
I’m gong to attempt these this week. My kids have never tried Brussel sprouts!
This looks really yummy. I’ll definitely try this later this week!
Those look amazing good! I love that you derived the recipe yourself from an experience you had, it shows creativity!
Oh my gosh that looks amazing! I just pinned to my Pinterest!