Baking banana bread in a bundt cake pan is a fun and easy way to make banana bread. This banana bread comes out perfectly moist and delicious each time!
I don’t know about you but bananas are so hit or miss with my kids. Some weeks they’re all gone in a day or two and other weeks they are turning brown in my fruit bowl. I feel like I make a lot of banana bread!
This banana bread in a bundt cake pan is one of my favorite ways to make banana bread. It comes out moist and evenly baked each time. Say bye to all those mushy spots that you sometimes get with a loaf pan.
For this recipe, you will need:
- All purpose flour: The base of the banana bread batter.
- Sugar: To sweeten the banana bread.
- Vanilla pudding mix: You will need one box of INSTANT vanilla pudding mix. Make sure you get the instant kind and NOT the cook and serve kind. I think French vanilla works best.
- Baking soda: To help the bread rise.
- Salt: You’ll need just one teaspoon of salt.
- Cinnamon: To give the banana bread a little spice.
- Bananas: You’ll need ripe bananas for this recipe. The darker your bananas are, the sweeter your bread will turn out.
- Eggs: You’ll need four large eggs for this recipe.
- Oil: You can use canola oil or another neutral oil like safflower oil.
You will need a bundt cake pan for this recipe.
How to make
Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Next, grease a bundt cake pan.
In a large bowl combine your dry ingredients (flour, sugar, dry pudding mix, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon). Stir well with a large spoon.
Next, add in your wet ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, and oil). Mix well with a hand or stand mixer until everything is well combined.
Pour into the greased bundt cake pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.
- Add walnuts or pecans to make this a banana nut bread.
- Chocolate chips go great in this recipe.
How to store leftovers
Store any leftovers in an airtight container or wrap with plastic storage wrap. Store at room temperature. This banana bread will be good for four days after making.
Tips for this recipe
- Mix your dry ingredients first. This way no one gets a big bite of baking soda or salt that didn’t get mixed in.
- Use your mixer to quickly mash your bananas for you.
Other banana bread recipes that you might like:
- Banana Bread in an 8×8 Pan
- Yellow Cake Mix Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Banana Bread
- Chocolate Cake Mix Banana Bread
- Banana Bread with Shortening
Banana Bread in a Bundt Cake Pan
- Bundt cake pan well greased
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (about 3.4 ounces) I used French vanilla, be sure to get instant pudding. Do not prepare the pudding.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups mashed bananas about 3 large bananas
- 4 eggs beaten
- ⅔ cup canola oil or other neutral oil such as safflower
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Next, grease a bundt cake pan.
- In a large bowl combine your dry ingredients (flour, sugar, dry pudding mix, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon). Stir well with a large spoon.
- Next, add in your wet ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, and oil). Mix well with a hand or stand mixer until everything is well combined.
- Pour into the greased bundt cake pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.