Do you love the amazing ranch from Jason’s Deli? If so, you have to make this copycat Jason’s Deli ranch recipe. It goes great on a salad or with fresh cut veggies.
I don’t know about you but I love a good ranch dressing. I’m not a fan of the bottled stuff but I love restaurant style ranch. Jason’s Deli has such good ranch dressing. I had to make a copycat recipe for it so my family could enjoy it at home.
This ranch is awesome with fresh veggies or a salad but you could also use it to dip pizza or wings in too.
For this recipe, you will need:
- Mayonnaise: I recommend using Duke’s Mayonnaise for this recipe. It gave me the closest taste to Jason’s Deli.
- Buttermilk: I recommend using store bought buttermilk instead of making your own.
- Sour cream: I recommend using full fat sour cream for the best results.
- Dried parsley, dried chives, dried dill weed, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper: The seasonings for the ranch.
You will need a mixing bowl and a whisk.
How to make
This ranch is so easy to make! Combine everything together in a medium mixing bowl and then whisk until everything is smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving so the flavors have time to come out.
- I worked on this recipe a lot to get the right taste. I find that Duke brand mayonnaise made a big difference and gave it the closest taste to Jason’s Deli.
- I recommend using store bought buttermilk instead of making your own, unless you let your homemade buttermilk sit for a day or two before making.
How to store leftovers
Store any leftover ranch in an airtight container in your fridge. It will be good for 5 to 7 days after making.
Other recipes you might like:
Copycat Jason’s Deli Ranch
- Mixing bowl
- 1 cup mayonnaise I recommend using Duke's
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ¾ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Combine everything together in a medium mixing bowl and then whisk until everything is smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving so the flavors have time to come out.
Leave a Reply