This copycat Starbucks oatmeal is super easy to make at home. This stove-top version is a heart healthy and delicious way to start your day!
I love making copycat recipes at home and this copycat Starbucks oatmeal is so easy to replicate. It is a simple but absolutely delicious copycat recipe. It goes great with your favorite latte or tea too!
I love to start my day with a healthy breakfast like oatmeal. Not only is oatmeal heart healthy but it is comforting, filling, and easy to make. This copycat is an easy stove-top recipe.
What kind of oatmeal does Starbucks use?
Starbucks uses a combination of rolled and steel cut oats. I used only rolled oats in my copycat and it tasted spot on for the original.
What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?
To make this recipe, you will need:
- Old fashioned oats: You’ll need one cup of oats for this recipe.
- Milk: I recommend almond milk or regular milk.
- Vanilla extract: Pure vanilla extract is best.
- Salt: You’ll need just a pinch
- Cinnamon and nutmeg: To flavor the oatmeal
- Brown sugar: Light brown sugar seems to give this copycat recipe the closest to the original.
- Sliced almonds, walnuts, dried cranberries, and golden raisins: To top the oatmeal with.
How do I make Starbucks oatmeal?
To make this oatmeal, first gather and measure out your ingredients. You will need:
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup of milk (almond milk or regular milk will work best)
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 heaping tablespoons of light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of golden raisins
In a medium sized pot add the oatmeal and milk. Add in the salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Stir well and bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for five minutes or until the oatmeal is a creamy consistency. Top with the almonds, walnuts, cranberries, and golden raisins.
Other Starbucks related posts:
Copycat Starbucks Oatmeal
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk almond milk or regular milk will work best
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar heaping
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoons golden raisins
- In a medium sized pot add the oatmeal and milk.
- Next, add in the salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and brown sugar.
- Stir well and bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for five minutes or until the oatmeal is a creamy consistency.
- Top with the almonds, walnuts, cranberries, and golden raisins.