This Doritos dip recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite chip.
Just to be clear this recipe is a dip for Doritos not a dip made out of Doritos. If you’re a fan of Doritos then you’ll love this creamy dip to dunk them in.
It’s super simple to throw together and is perfect for parties, potlucks, or even for a big game day. You just need a few common pantry ingredients and a big bag of Doritos! Plus, this dip takes mere minutes to make.
For this dip, you will need:
- Sour cream: The base of the dip.
- Mayonnaise: Regular mayonnaise (not reduced fat) is best for this dip recipe.
- Garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, freeze dried chives, dried parsley flakes, salt and pepper: To season the dip with. I recommend doing salt and pepper to taste for this dip.
How to make
In a medium bowl combine the sour cream and mayonnaise. Mix together well.
Next, add in the garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, freeze dried chives, and dried parsley flakes. Stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
How to store leftovers
Store any leftovers in your fridge in an airtight container. Leftovers will be good for three to four days after making.
Other dip recipes:
Doritos Dip Recipe
- Medium bowl
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill (dill weed)
- ½ teaspoon freeze dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine the sour cream and mayonnaise. Mix together well.
- Next, add in the garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, freeze dried chives, and dried parsley flakes. Stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste.