This guacamole with pickled jalapeños can be made in mere minutes. It is perfect with tortilla chips and you’ll love the flavor that the pickled jalapeños give this guacamole!
This guacamole with pickled jalapeños is so easy to make with just a few fresh ingredients. You will love the flavor that the pickled jalapeños have in this creamy guacamole. It is the perfect dip for parties and potlucks too.
Guacamole is one of my family’s favorite dips. We love this easy three ingredient guacamole, this guacamole without onions, and I even made a Christmas wreath guacamole for the holidays! I love experimenting with new recipes too.
🥣 Ingredients needed
For this guacamole, you will need:
- Avocados: You will need three large avocados for this recipe. They should give in to your touch but still be a little firm. If you want to use small avocados use four.
- Roma tomatoes: You can also substitute other tomatoes like cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Lime: You can also use bottled lime juice if that’s what you have on hand.
- Sea salt and garlic powder: To season the guacamole with.
- Pickled jalapeños: The spice level can vary brand to brand. I recommend starting with ¼ of a cup and then adding more, if you want more spice.
See the recipe card below for the full ingredients list and amounts.
🔪 Equipment needed
You will need a large bowl and fork or pastry cutter to mash the avocados with.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe instructions (step by step guide)
Slice your avocados in half and remove the seed and peel (image 1). Mash the avocados with a fork or pastry cutter (image 2).
Wash your cilantro and pat dry. Remove the stems and finely chop it. Dice your onion, pickled jalapeños, tomatoes. Add them in with the cilantro (image 3).
Add the juice of the lime, garlic powder, and salt then stir well (image 4). Serve with tortilla chips.
- Add more or less pickled jalapeños according to your own personal taste.
- Add in a fresh jalapeño with the seeds removed if you want a spicier guacamole.
💭 How to store leftovers
Store any leftover guacamole in an airtight container in your fridge. It will be good for up to three days after making. If it turns brown give it a few stirs and it should return to a green color.
Yes, if using small avocados be sure to use four.
The avocados should give in to your touch but still be a little firm
It will depend on the brand of pickled jalapeños that you use. Start with ¼ of a cup and you can always add more to your own personal taste.
🥗 Other dip recipes:
If you tried this Guacamole with Pickled Jalapeño or any other recipe on my site, please leave a 🌟 rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. I would love to hear from you.
Guacamole with Pickled Jalapeños
- large bowl
- 3 large avocados The avocados should give in to your touch but still be a little firm. See note for small avocados*
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- ½ white onion diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 small lime
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños chopped – OR add more/less to your taste
- Slice your avocados in half and remove the seed and peel. Mash the avocados with a fork or pastry cutter.
- Wash your cilantro and pat dry. Remove the stems and finely chop it.
- Dice your onion, pickled jalapeños, tomatoes. Add them in with the cilantro.
- Add the juice of the lime, garlic powder, and salt then stir well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Reply