If you love the creamy and delicious buttermilk ranch dressing from Cracker Barrel then you’ll love this easy Copycat Cracker Barrel Ranch recipe! It is a quick and easy copycat recipe that you can make at home.
I am a huge fan of making copycat recipes at home. They are a great way to save money and time. This ranch recipe is a great way to enjoy one of your favorite salad dressings at home.
💭 Why you’ll love this recipe
This copycat Cracker Barrel ranch is so quick and easy to make. It tastes great with fresh veggies or on a green salad.
🥣 Ingredients needed
For this recipe, you need just three ingredients:
- Buttermilk: I recommend using store bought for the best results.
- Ranch packet: Such as Hidden Valley.
- Mayonnaise: I highly recommend using Duke’s mayonnaise, if you can find it. I use it in a lot of my copycat recipes like this Copycat Popeye’s Blackened Ranch and this Copycat Chicken Salad Chick Classic Carol recipe. A lot of restaurants use this brand and it will help you achieve a restaurant taste. If Duke’s is not an option, use the highest quality mayonnaise you can find.
You will also need a whisk.
⏲️ Recipe instructions (step by step guide)
Combine your ingredients in a medium mixing bowl (image 1). Whisk everything together well (image 2).
Allow to chill in your fridge for 20 to 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the flavors to come out.
🥗 What to serve with this recipe
This ranch goes great on a fresh green salad or with fresh cut vegetables.
- Let the ranch sit in your fridge for about 30 minutes before serving. This will allow all the flavors to come out.
- If possible, use Duke’s mayonnaise or another high quality mayonnaise. Do not use light mayo.
- I find I have the best results with store bought buttermilk.
🥡 How to store leftovers
Store your leftover ranch in an airtight container in your fridge. You can also use a mason jar. This ranch will be good for up to five days after making.
📋 Recipe FAQs
Restaurants use a high quality mayonnaise and make their ranch fresh daily. Bottled ranch dressings have preservatives to make them last longer and to make them shelf stable.
Cracker Barrel has balsamic herb vinaigrette, blue cheese, honey mustard, and buttermilk ranch dressings.
Restaurant ranch is made fresh and is made without preservatives.
Other Cracker Barrel copycat recipes:
If you tried this Copycat Cracker Barrel Ranch or any other recipe on my site, please leave a ⭐ rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. I would love to hear from you!
Copycat Cracker Barrel Ranch
- Medium mixing bowl
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix Such as Hidden Valley (about 1 ounce)
- 1 cup Duke's mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Combine your ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk everything together well.1 packet ranch dressing mix, 1 cup Duke's mayonnaise, 1 cup buttermilk
- Allow to chill in your fridge for 20 to 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the flavors to come out.