This easy Dip for Cinnamon Sugar Chips is a great way to enjoy one of your favorite chips. It is a wonderful dip to make for parties too!
This cream cheese based dip is great dip for cinnamon sugar tortilla, pretzel, or pita chips. It takes just a few quick minutes to make too/ This is a great dip for parties or if you want to make a fruit tray with cinnamon sugar chips.
❤️ Why you’ll love this recipe
If you’ve ever wondered what to make to go with cinnamon sugar pita chips, pretzels, or tortilla chips you’ll love this dip. It is wonderful with fruit like apple slices or strawberries too.
This dip takes five minutes or less to put together and tastes great.
🥣 Ingredients needed
For this recipe, you will need:
- Cream cheese: You can use regular or reduced fat.
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract: I recommend using pure vanilla extract for the best results.
⏲️ Recipe instructions (step by step guide)
Soften your cream cheese to room temperature. Next, mix the brown sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla together in a medium or large bowl. You can use a hand mixer or do it by hand.
Sprinkle with cinnamon (I used about half of a teaspoon) and serve with your favorite cinnamon sugar chips.
🍓What else can I dip?
In addition to cinnamon sugar chips you can also dip:
- Apple slices
- Graham crackers
- Pound cake cubes
🥡 How to store leftovers
Cover this dip and store it in your fridge. It will be good for 3 to 4 days after making.
Other great dip recipes:
If you tried this Cinnamon Sugar Dip or any other recipe on my site, please leave a ⭐ rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. I would love to hear from you!
Dip for Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- medium or large bowl
- whisk or hand mixer
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
- Mix the brown sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla together in a medium or large bowl. You can use a hand mixer or do it by hand.8 ounces cream cheese, ½ cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (I used about half of a teaspoon but do to taste) and serve with your favorite cinnamon sugar chips or pretzels.½ teaspoon cinnamon