This Fruit Salad with Sprite recipe is simple, refreshing, and so delicious. It is the perfect fruit salad for parties, potlucks, or even holiday meals.
Fruit salad is one of my go-tos for gatherings, especially this fruit salad with Sprite! It is so easy to make and such a versatile recipe. Some of my other favorite fruit salad recipes are this old fashioned fruit salad, strawberry shortcake fruit salad, and Amish fruit salad.
My kids really enjoyed this fruit salad and I found it really refreshing during the hot summer months. The Sprite will also keep the fruit salad from browning which is a plus!
💭 Why you’ll love this recipe
This fruit salad is light, refreshing, and so simple to make. It is also a very versatile recipe and you can swap the fruit out for your favorites or what you have on hand.
🍓 Ingredients needed
For this recipe, you will need:
- Sprite: You will need 1 ½ cups of Sprite. You can use diet or regular. Ginger ale or 7up can also be substituted.
- Strawberries, pineapples, apple, and grapes: The fruit for the fruit salad. You can also add other fruit like blueberries, blackberries cherries, or orange slices. This is a very versatile recipe so use your favorite fruits or what you have on hand.
- Try this fruit salad with ginger ale or 7up instead.
- Don’t have a sweet tooth? You can substitute diet Sprite or club soda too.
⏲️ Recipe instructions (step by step guide)
Begin by washing and patting your fruit dry with a towel.
Next, slice your grapes, quarter your strawberries and remove the tops. Peel and chop your apple and pineapple (image 1).
Add to a large bowl and pour in your Sprite (image 2). Let the fruit salad sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- You can easily double this recipe if you are making fruit salad for a crowd.
- Try switching the Sprite out for diet if you’re watching your sugar intake.
🥡 How to store leftovers
I like to drain any excess Sprite from my fruit salad and then transfer to a Tupperware container. Refrigerate any leftovers. This fruit salad will be good for up to three days after making.
Other fruit salad recipes:
If you tried this Fruit Salad with Sprite or any other recipe on my site, please leave a ⭐ rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. I would love to hear from you!
Fruit Salad with Sprite
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh pineapple
- 1 apple
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 ½ cups Sprite you can substitute diet Sprite or ginger ale
- Begin by washing and patting your fruit dry with a towel.
- Next, slice your grapes, quarter your strawberries and remove the tops. Peel and chop your apple and pineapple (with cores removed).
- Add to a large bowl and pour in your Sprite. Let the fruit salad sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.