This game day fruit tray is sure to impress your guests! It is the perfect fun dish to bring to a party or potluck.
Football season is here and that means it is time for a big game day party or potluck. This game day fruit tray is so much fun to make for guests. It would also be a cute dish to bring to a kids’ football game!
This game day fruit tray is so easy to make and you can swap the fruit out for what you have on hand. I used peaches, strawberries, blackberries, and apple but it is a versatile dish.
For this recipe, you will need:
- Peaches: I used canned but fresh peaches also work. The can I use was about 15 ounces.
This is a very versatile fruit tray. Use what you have on hand or whatever your favorite fruits are to make this football shaped tray. For example, you could use pear instead of apples or blueberries instead of blackberries.
You will need a large oval shaped plate.
Wash and dry your apple, blackberries, and strawberries. Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut into quarters. Peel your apple and set aside.
Place the strawberries in an oval on your plate and then line the blackberries around them.
Add the peaches around the berries.
Cut thin strips of apples and set them up as the laces for the football.
- Try serving a fruit dip on the side. One of my favorites is this copycat Jason’s Deli fruit dip.
- You can use fresh or canned peaches.
- Swap the fruits out for what you have on hand.
How to store leftovers
Store any leftovers in your fridge in an airtight container. The fruit will be good for three to four days after cutting.
Other game day recipes:
If you tried this Game Day Fruit Tray or any other recipe on my site, please leave a ⭐ rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. I would love to hear from you!
Game Day Fruit Tray
- large oval plate
- 1 cup strawberries stems removed and quartered
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 can peaches drained (about 14.5 ounces)
- 1 small apple peeled
- Wash and dry your apple, blackberries, and strawberries. Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut into quarters. Peel your apple and set aside.
- Place the strawberries in an oval on your plate and then line the blackberries around them.
- Add the peaches around the berries.
- Cut thin strips of apples and set them up as the laces for the football.