This Greek yogurt breakfast bark is not only delicious but so easy to make. Even kids can help make this recipe!
This Greek yogurt bark is naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. It is wonderful as a breakfast or even as a snack. I love making a batch of this over the hot summer months.
For this recipe, you will need:
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt: You will need 2 cups (a 16 ounce container) of Greek yogurt for this recipe.
- Honey: To sweeten the breakfast bark.
- Strawberries: You can also use blueberries or raspberries, if desired.
You will need a sheet pan, parchment paper, and a mixing bowl.
How to make
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. I used a smaller baking tray that would fit in my freezer.
In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, honey, and diced strawberries. Mix well.
Spread the mixture over the parchment paper on your sheet pan. Let the mixture freeze for 2 to 3 hours then cut and serve.
- You can swap the strawberries out for blueberries or raspberries, if desired.
- Add slivered almonds or granola for a fun crunch.
How to store leftovers
Store any leftovers in your freezer in a freezer safe plastic storage bag. Leftover bars will be good for up to three months after making.
Other breakfast recipes:
- Peanut Butter Raisin Balls
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bars
- Banana Flax Chia Muffins
- Honey Peanut Butter Balls
Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. I used a smaller baking tray that would fit in my freezer.
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, honey, and diced strawberries. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the parchment paper on your sheet pan. Let the mixture freeze for 2 to 3 hours then cut and serve.
This greek yogurt bark was SUPER easy to make and delicious! We grab a piece out of the freezer whenever we want one! Thanks!
So yummy and kid friendly!
Looks good, can’t wait to try this recipe.
Can you use freeze dried strawberries
Yes, you can.