These peanut butter raisin balls are so easy to make, no baking required! They’re perfect for a snack, breakfast on the go, or great to pack in kids’ lunches.
These peanut butter raisin balls are so easy to make. I love to make a batch of these on Sundays so we have a few snacks during the week. They are also perfect for an on the go breakfast.
These no bake balls are also perfect to take on road trips or to pack as a camping or hiking snack. Kids will love these!
For this recipe, you will need:
- Oats: You can use quick or old fashioned.
- Salt: You’ll need just half of a teaspoon of salt but you can skip the salt if you are sodium sensitive.
- Cinnamon: To give the peanut butter balls some spice.
- Honey: To sweeten the balls.
- Peanut butter: I find that creamy peanut butter works best in this recipe. If you are using natural peanut butter, stir it well and you may need to add a few more tablespoons of oats.
- Raisins: You can also use craisins, dried blueberries, M&Ms, or chocolate chips.
How to make
To make these no bake balls, simply mix the dry ingredients then add in the wet ingredients. Stir in the raisins and then use a large cookie scoop to form the balls.
- If you are using natural peanut butter you may need to stir it longer and add a few more tablespoons of oats to get the right consistency. I find that regular creamy peanut butter works best.
- Not a raisin fan? You can leave them out or swap them for craisins, dried blueberries, chocolate chips, or even M&Ms.
- Coconut flakes are awesome in these if you are a coconut fan.
- Try adding chia seeds for an extra boost in nutrients.
How to store leftovers
Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature. They will be good for 4 days after making.
Other no bake recipes:
- Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars
- No Bake Lactation Cookies
- Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark
- Honey Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Raisin Balls
- Mixing bowl
- 1 ½ cups oats quick or old fashioned
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup raisins
- Mix the dry ingredients then add in the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the raisins and then use a large cookie scoop to form the balls (about 1 ½ inch to 2 inch balls).