These homemade Taco Bell crunch wraps are so easy to make at home. They’re a fun dinner to make and are loaded with beefy and cheesy goodness!
Homemade Taco Bell crunch wraps are such a fun way to add something different to your weekly meal plan. My first crunch wrap didn’t turn out that pretty but after some practice I got the hang of it. These are great if you have a griddle but if not, a hot skillet will do. After you make a few, you’ll be a pro at folding them!
I don’t know about you but I’m a huge fan of copycat recipes. I love making recipes from restaurants at home. The great thing about these homemade Taco Bell crunch wraps is that
- Large flour tortillas: I used burrito sized, the larger the better.
- Ground beef: You’ll need one pound of ground beef. I used a leaner cut but anything at or above 80/20 is fine.
- Taco seasoning: I used Taco Bell’s original seasoning.
- Tostada shells: For the inside of the wrap.
- Nacho cheese: The kind that comes in a can. I used the Rico’s brand.
- Sour cream: If you want to make yours a “supreme” crunch wrap.
- Mexican blend cheese: To make the crunch wrap cheesy.
- Roma tomatoes and diced lettuce: The veggies in our wrap.
How to make a crunch wrap
Begin by browning your ground beef and then adding the taco seasoning per the directions on the packet.
Heat the nacho cheese slightly and then layer the nacho cheese, taco meat, tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce, diced tomato, and Mexican blend cheese in the middle of your large tortilla.
Fold the tortilla on top until it makes a wrap and place top down on a hot pan coated with non-stick spray or griddle. Cook until the tortilla is slightly browned.
What goes well with this recipe?
To fold your crunchwrap, fold the edges of the tortilla up and over towards the center. Continue until all the edges are folded all the way around.
Seasoned ground beef, nacho cheese, shredded cheese, lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream and a tostada shell (all wrapped in a flour tortilla).
Ground beef, nacho cheese, shredded cheese, diced lettuce and tomatoes, sour cream, and a tostada shell are the layers that make a crunch wrap.
Other copycat recipes:
If you tried this Homemade Taco Bell Crunch Wraps recipe or any other recipe on my site, please leave a ⭐ rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. I would love to hear from you!
Homemade Taco Bell Crunch Wraps
- Griddle (can also use a large skillet)
- 6 large flour tortillas I used burrito sized but the larger the better
- 1 packet taco seasoning I used the Taco Bell kind
- 1 pound ground beef browned, fat drained and seasoned with the above packet of taco seasoning
- 6 Tostada shells
- 1 small can nacho cheese
- sour cream
- ½ cup Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup diced Roma tomatoes
- ½ cup finely diced lettuce.
- Begin by browning your ground beef and then adding the taco seasoning per the directions on the packet.
- Heat the nacho cheese slightly and then layer the nacho cheese, taco meat, tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce, diced tomato, and Mexican blend cheese in the middle of your large tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla on top until it makes a wrap and place top down on a hot pan coated with non-stick spray or griddle. Cook until the tortilla is slightly browned.