This Mexican Ranch recipe is great with fresh cut veggies, chips, or on a taco salad. It is seriously easy to make and tastes great!
I love making a batch of ranch to help encourage my family to eat more fresh vegetables or salads. This Mexican ranch is one of my favorites for taco salads or southwest salads too.
❤️ Why you’ll love this recipe
This Mexican ranch is so easy to make. You just need a few ingredients and about five minutes.
🥣 Ingredients needed
For this ranch, you will need:
- Sour cream
- Salsa: Use your favorite brand of salsa. I used a mild salsa but if you like a hotter salsa go for it. I recommend sticking to a smooth salsa instead of a chunky salsa so it is easier to mix.
- Ranch seasoning
- Taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper
You can also use salsa verde or if you want a little spice, try a medium or hot salsa.
⏲️ Recipe instructions (step by step guide)
Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl (image 1).
Whisk everything together well (image 2). Let sit for ten minutes before serving.
🥗 What to serve with this recipe
You can serve this dip with fresh cut veggies, tortilla chips, or over a taco salad.
- Use a smooth salsa instead of a chunky salsa so everything will mix well together.
🥡 How to store leftovers
You can store any leftover ranch in a mason jar or tupperware container. This ranch will be good for up to four days after making.
📋 Recipe FAQs
Mexican ranch is made from sour cream, ranch seasoning, taco seasoning, salsa, salt, and pepper.
🥗 Other ranch recipes:
If you tried this Mexican Ranch or any other recipe on my site, please leave a ⭐ rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. I would love to hear from you!
- large bowl
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- ¼ cup mild salsa *
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl.½ cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix, ¼ cup mild salsa, 2 teaspoons taco seasoning, salt and pepper
- Whisk everything together well. Let sit for ten minutes before serving.