Wondering what to get from Starbucks during these hot summer months? Or maybe you’re like me and live somewhere where it’s hot almost all year long? Check out this big list of iced Starbucks drink ideas!
I feel really lucky that I live in walking distance of a Starbucks. On Fridays, I love to take my kids for a walk or a jog in our double jogging stroller. I then grab a coffee or a fun drink from Starbucks and then take them to the park. That being said, I’m always game for trying something new and as a mom I sure do love my coffee.
I have scoured the internet, asked everyone in my moms group, and asked everyone in my book club so I could compile this big list of iced (and cold) drinks from Starbucks. I hope this list gives you a little inspiration for your next Starbucks run. There are over 100 cold or iced Starbucks drink ideas below!
Note that not all drinks or combinations may be offered at all locations. Some drinks mentioned in this list are customized drinks that are specially made. Be sure to check the Starbucks official website for details.
According to internet legend, sometimes new Starbucks recipes come from someone who ordered something customized and off the menu. Pretty cool, huh?
🥤 Iced Coffee Drink Ideas
Iced coffee is usually my go-to at Starbucks. My favorite is the iced mocha with cinnamon dolce syrup!
- Iced caramel macchiato with almond milk with extra caramel
- Vanilla iced breve
- Iced caramel macchiato upside down
- Iced caramel macchiato upside down with extra caramel
- Iced hazelnut coconut milk macchiato
- Salted Creme cold foam cold brew
- Iced cinnamon dolce latte
- Iced cinnamon dolce latte with almond milk and a splash of heavy cream
- White chocolate mocha, add caramel syrup and caramel drizzle
- Venti Iced coffee, two pumps caramel, half and half, no classic sweetener
- Iced white mocha
- Iced white mocha with four pumps cinnamon dolce syrup (I’m told that this is supposed to taste like a snickerdoodle!)
- Iced white mocha with toffee nut syrup.
- Iced mocha with hazelnut (3 pumps mocha/hazelnut)
- Iced almond milk honey flat white
- Iced latte with coconut milk
- Iced mocha
- Iced coffee with almond milk, two pumps toffee nut, two pumps white mocha, no classic sweetener
- Iced coffee with almond milk, two pumps raspberry, two pumps white mocha, no classic sweetener
- Iced caramel macchiato upside down with extra caramel and a pump of vanilla
- Iced coffee with cream and two sugars
- Iced cold brew with heavy whip and two pumps of vanilla
- Iced flat white with almond milk and a pump of vanilla
- The famous “Tik Tok Starbucks drink” iced white mocha add vanilla cream cold foam and caramel drizzle
🥤 Cold Brew Drink Ideas
Cold brew is a somewhat new option from Starbucks. There are tons of great ideas for their cold brew.
- Cold brew with salted cream cold foam
- Cold brew (plain)
- Cold brew with salted honey cold foam
- Vanilla sweet cream cold brew
- Starbucks reserve ntiro cold brew
- Nitro cold brew with salted honey cold foam
- Nitro cold brew with salted cream cold brew
- Nitro cold brew (plain)
- Nicro cold brew with sweet cream
- Plain cold brew
- Cold brew, four pumps raspberry, one pump sugar free vanilla & coconut milk
- Cold brew with coconut milk and a pump of vanilla
- Cold brew with almond milk and vanilla
🥤 Fraps (Frappuccinos)
Fraps are a great cold drink option from Starbucks. They are a blended coffee drink but there are also some non-coffee options too!
- Mocha cookie crumble
- Caramel ribbon crunch frap
- Chai crème frap
- Double chocolate chip frap
- Matcha green tea frap
- Mocha frap
- Java chip frap
- Smores frap
- Strawberry frap
- Mocha frap with a caramel drizzle
- Chocolate covered strawberry frap
- Chocolate covered raspberry frap
- Salted caramel frap
- Vanilla bean frap with two pumps of raspberry
- Vanilla bean crème frap
- White chocolate frap
- Green tea frap with vanilla, almond milk and caramel drizzle
- White mocha with java chip
- Java chip frap with extra coffee
- Caramel frap with an extra shot
- Cinnamon roll frap (custom drink- order a vanilla frap with two pumps of cinnamon dolce and cold foam)
- Churro frap (custom drink- order a caramel frap with two pumps of cinnamon dolce and add extra caramel drizzle and extra whipped cream)
- Strawberry cheesecake frap (custom drink- order a strawberries and creme frap with three pumps of white mocha and extra whipped cream)
🍹 Refreshers & Lemonades
Refreshers and lemonades are perfect during the hot summer months.
- Violet drink
- Mango dragonfruit refresher
- Mango dragonfruit lemonade
- Very berry hibiscus refresher
- Very berry hibiscus refresher with lemonade
- Strawberry açaí refresher
- Pink drink
- Pink drink with extra strawberries
- Purple drink
- Iced guava passion fruit
- Mango dragonfruit refresher with coconut milk
- Strawberry açaí refresher with coconut milk
- Strawberry açaí refresher with lemonade
- Iced guava passion fruit with lemonade blended
- Strawberry refresher with lemonade
In the mood for a tea? Check out these ice cold drink ideas.
- Iced peach green tea
- Iced peach green tea with lemonade
- Iced green tea
- Iced green tea lemonade
- Matcha lemonade
- Iced black tea
- Iced black tea lemonade
- Iced breakfast tea latte
- Iced London fog tea latte
- Iced guava white tea
- Iced guava white tea lemonade
- Iced white tea
- Iced white tea lemonade
- Iced white tea lemonade with a pump of raspberry
- Iced guava white tea with coconut milk
- Iced passion tango tea
- Iced passion tango tea with lemonade
- Iced pineapple matcha
- Iced London fog tea latte with almond milk
- Honey citrus mint tea
- Iced chai tea latte
- Iced matcha
- Iced green tea latte
- Iced green tea sweetened
- Iced green tea latte with two pumps of vanilla
- Iced dirty chai with an extra pump of vanilla
- Iced chai latte with soy milk and three pumps of classic syrup
- Iced chai latte with a pump of vanilla
☕ Starbucks Drink FAQs
Some great cold drink ideas from Starbucks include: iced chai tea latte, iced green tea lemonade, pink drink, double chocolate chip frap, or an iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel.
I love adding a few pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup! Another great option is adding a sweet cream cold foam on top.
If you need energy, definitely go for an espresso based drink like a latte or iced latte. You can ask for an extra shot of espresso to perk you up.
The famous “Tik Tok Starbucks drink” is an iced white mocha with added vanilla cream cold foam and caramel drizzle on top.
So, what is your favorite drink to get from Starbucks? Are you an iced coffee, tea, or refresher fan? Be sure to share your favorite in the comments below so I can add them to this big list of iced drinks from Starbucks.
Other drink list ideas that you might like:
- The Big List of Sonic Drinks
- The Big List of Low Caffeine Starbucks Drinks
- Low Calorie Starbucks Drinks List
- The Big List of Low Sugar Starbucks Drinks
- The Big List of Tim Horton’s Drink Ideas
I am in no way associated with Starbucks. All thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own. For nutritional information please visit the official Starbucks website.