Love Starbucks but watching your sugar? Don’t worry! I have you covered with this big list of low sugar and sugar free Starbucks drinks.
There are just so many different drinks you can get at Starbucks. If you’re watching your sugar, Starbucks offers a variety of sugar free and low sugar options. They have a ton of sugar free syrup options which is awesome for anyone who is watching their sugar intake.
All the sugar amounts were taken from Starbucks official website and are all for a tall sized beverage. If you go up a size, it can increase the amount of sugar in your beverage on some drinks. Don’t forget to also check out these other Starbucks drink lists like this big list of low caffeine Starbucks drinks and this big list of cold and iced Starbucks drink ideas!
Can I order a sugar free latte?
Milk will naturally contain sugar. You can for sure order a low sugar latte but any sort of milk (even almond or oat) will add some sugar to your drink.
What type of sweeteners does Starbucks have?
The most common type of syrup for non-specialty lattes would be their classic syrup which a type of liquid sweetener. If you’re watching your sugar be sure to ask for no syrup (some people say no classic).
Starbucks also offers sugar free syrups such as their sugar free vanilla.
Splenda and stevia in the raw are also options for sweetener. You can ask the barista to add it in when ordering or you can add it yourself at their condiment bar afterwards.
Hot Starbucks drinks without sugar
- Brewed Coffee – this is an obvious one but you can also add stevia if you want.
- Shot of Espresso
- Caffe Americano
- Espresso con Panna – Espresson con panna is a shot of espresso with a dollop of whipped cream. It has only 35 calories and 0 grams of sugar.
- Espresso Macchiato
- Chai Tea – not to be confused with chai tea latte which has syrup and sugar. Ask for a chai tea with no milk or syrup.
- Earl Gray Tea
- Mint Majesty
- Emperor’s Clouds and Mist
Cold Starbucks drinks without sugar
These iced and cold Starbucks drinks all have 0 grams of sugar.
- Iced Passion Tango Tea – Ask for an iced passion tango tea with no syrup.
- Shot of Espresso over Ice
- Iced Peach Tranquility
- Nitro Cold Brew
- Iced Black Tea
- Iced Green Tea
Low sugar hot Starbucks drinks (under 10g of sugar)
- Cafe misto – A tall cafe misto has only 8 grams of sugar.
- Cappuccino – A tall cappuccino will run you 9 grams of sugar.
Low sugar cold Starbucks drinks (under 10g of sugar)
- Iced Flat White – a tall will run you 8 grams of sugar.
- Iced Passion Tango Tea Lemonade – also only has 8 grams of sugar.
What’s your favorite low sugar or sugar free drink?
I’d love to know, what’s your favorite low sugar or sugar free drink to get from Starbucks? It is always so fun to hear from readers.
Please share your favorite drinks below in the comments section so I can add them to this big list of sugar free and low sugar Starbucks drinks!
Other Starbucks posts that you might like:
- The Big List of Iced Starbucks Drinks
- Low Caffeine Starbucks Drinks
- Low Calorie Starbucks Drinks
- Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread
- Copycat Starbucks Rice Crispy Treats
I am in no way affiliated with Starbucks, all opinions expressed in this post are my own.
Leave a Reply