These crockpot BBQ chicken thighs are not only delicious but they are a super easy three ingredient recipe. It doesn’t get much better than that!
It’s almost fall which means it’s almost crockpot season! I actually love to use my crockpot all year long, including over the summer so my kitchen doesn’t heat up but I find a lot of people pull their crockpots out starting in October which is also nicknamed Crocktober for crockpot enthusiasts.
These crockpot BBQ chicken thighs are so good and they’re also so easy to make! My favorite way to eat these is to either chop or pull the meat apart with two forks and serve on toasted buns with pickles and mayonnaise.
These chicken thighs are also great as is. They go great with almost anything. You can serve them with steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes, bow tie pasta salad, Dr Pepper baked beans, or really whatever you have on hand.
Ingredients needed for this recipe
This recipe is so simple. You will need:
- Chicken thighs: You’ll need 4 to 6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- Peach preserves: You can also use apricot preserves. You’ll want to use about 8 ounces (it was about half of the jar for mine).
- BBQ sauce: Use your favorite.
What to serve with this recipe
This recipe goes great either chopped or pulled on toasted buns as sandwiches. The chicken thighs also go well with sides like steamed vegetables, baked potatoes, and bow tie pasta salad. They’re really a quite versatile dish.
How to make this recipe
Spray your crockpot with non-stick spray and add your chicken thighs.
Next, add the peach preserves and BBQ sauce.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Other great crockpot recipes:
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Crockpot (slow cooker)
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 8 ounces peach preserves (about 1 cup)
- 1 ½ cups BBQ sauce
- Spray your crockpot with non-stick spray and add your chicken thighs.
- Next, add the peach preserves and BBQ sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.