This Philadelphia cream cheese dip is loaded with flavor. It is great for dipping veggies, chips, or crackers in. This is a must for your next party or potluck!
This Philadelphia cream cheese dip is such a versatile dip. It is great for parties, potlucks, game days, and more! It also goes great with veggies, chips, bread, or crackers.
This dip is so easy to whip up and it is sure to impress guests. Personally, I love this dip with fresh cut vegetables and chips.
For this recipe, you will need:
- Cream cheese: You will need one package (8 ounces) of Philadelphia cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- Mayonnaise: I recommend using a full fat mayonnaise for the best results. I use Duke’s.
- Red bell pepper: You will need half of a red (or orange) bell pepper. Use the other half to serve with the dip.
- Dried dill, garlic powder, parsley, onion powder, salt, and pepper: To season the dip with.
You will need a large bowl and a spoon.
How to make
Blend cream cheese (softened to room temperature) and mayonnaise together in a mixing bowl.
Next, add seasonings and mix well.
Stir in diced bell pepper and serve with chips, vegetables, bread, or crackers.
- Try adding a dash of Worcestershire sauce for a little extra flavor.
What to serve with this dip
Serve this dip with toasted bread, fresh cut veggies, crackers, or chips. It is a super versatile dip.
How to store leftovers
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in your fridge. It will be good for up to four days after making.
Other dip recipes:
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Dip
- Mixing bowl
- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise I used Duke's
- ½ red or orange bell pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 14 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Blend cream cheese (softened to room temperature) and mayonnaise together in a mixing bowl.
- Next, add seasonings and mix well.
- Stir in diced bell pepper and serve with chips, vegetables, bread, or crackers.